Cool SMS


If dreamz vrn’t dreamz n if dreamz

If dreamz vrn’t dreamz n if dreamz cum true,

i wdnt b here i wd b vth u.

Distance is 1 thing dat kips us apart bt u r olwaz in my HEART. Gd nyt…

………………………………………………….

If u’r awake, goodnight my

If u’r awake, goodnight my sweet darling and if u just woke up, good morning honey.

Luv u so much.

………………………………………………….

Dont ever give up wen

Dont ever give up wen u r down..it doesnt matter if u fall many tyms..

jst remember that each time u fall ..il nvr let u reach d ground..trust me..

il always be around.gudnyt..u

Stars light Stars bright

Stars light Stars bright u’re the only Star I see tonight.

I wish I may. I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonite, gd nite sweet dreams

………………………………………………….

I was looking out the windows

I was looking out the windows thinking about the person

I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good nite…….

………………………………………………….

Close ur @@ eyes

da starz r out, da moon is up,

1 more HUG,

1 more smile,

KISS u once,

KISS u twice, now itz time 4 bed.

Close ur @@ eyes, n sleep tite!

Windows of soul begin 2 close

Tireness draws across the mind making the body fade flexibility and soon windows of soul begin 2 close N enter the dreamland!! Sweet Dreams!

………………………………………………….

Wash your face

Wash your face and wash your feet!

Now itz time 2 fall asleep.

Yours eyes are weak N mouth can’t speak

so hope tis nite shall b nice and sweet. Good Nite.

………………………………………………….

A day is going to end again

A day is going to end again.

It is nice to have a friend like

U making my everyday seems so great.

Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams…

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moon

somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light someone think in of u some where out there where dreams come true… goodnite & sweet dreams 2 you

………………………………………………….

Cover blanket tight tight

As nite falls upon the land, it is time 2 Zz again.

With the moon hangin in the starlit sky,

i’m here to wish U NiteNite! Sweet dreams, cover blanket tight tight

………………………………………………….

As u go 2 bed 2nite

As u go 2 bed 2night, I ordered bats 2 guard u tight.

I told some ghosts to dance in white, & 2 make sure u r alryt,

i’LL ask the dracula 2 kiss ur neck goodnight..

Dream touches your heart

Dream touches your heart and soul.

It is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality.

Hope you’ll have the sweetest dream tonight… Good Night!

………………………………………………….

Take care! The texts you send me

Take care! The texts you send me night and day like jewels in my heart they stay…

And so to God I always pray the best of blessings be yours…Each day & Night.

………………………………………………….

My day won’t certainly be over

My day won’t certainly be over for I have something left to do.

I just couldn’t sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night.

Hal kaysa hai Janab ka

Hal kaysa hai Janab ka,

Kya khayal hai aap ka,

Hum to Sou gaye ho ho ho.

Tum bhi Sou jawo ha ha ha.

Good Night!!

………………………………………………….

My day won’t certainly be over

My day won’t certainly be over for I have something left to do.

I just couldn’t sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night.

………………………………………………….

Angels are there to guide

Angels are there to guide and protect you in whatever you’ll do.

Tonight, they’ll take you to a place where your dreams can come true.

Begin the day with a light heart. Let all your

Begin the day with a light heart.

Let all your worries be swept aside at night.

Smile a moment and thank God,

for every moment He cares for you all the way. Good Night.

………………………………………………….

The night is silent but I can’t sleep.

The night is silent but I can’t sleep.

Maybe because I am waiting for my cell phone to beep.

Before I dream, what I want is get your message and read.

………………………………………………….

As the day turns into night

As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight.

Close your eyes and go to sleep, for all the good times are yours to keep.

Sweetest dreams & Good Night!

A special face,a special smile,

A special face,a special smile,

a special someone,

a special hug from me to u,

a special person, I found in u, Sweet Dreams, Sleep well!

………………………………………………….

Can u do something for me?

can u do something for me? go to the window….

look to the sky***can u see the stars?

can u count them ? this is how much i miss u and even more !!!(***good night)

………………………………………………….

Sending u MY BED 2 let u rest

Sending u MY BED 2 let u rest,

Pillows 2 give u COMFORT,

and MY BLANKET 2 keep u warm.

Gdnite! Sleep tight.I cant sleep now..coz i lent u all my things!

I Live By Faith & Not By Sight .

I Live By Faith & Not By Sight ..

So Whether I See U Or Not,

Talk To U Or Not,

I Know That U R Still The Same,

A Friend Worth Keeping Till The End…. Good Nite.

………………………………………………….

When nights r long

When nights r long & friends r few,

I sit by my window & think of u,

A silent whisper a silent tear,

With all my heart i wish you were here.

………………………………………………….

Hi Moon!!!Dim Ur light…Hello Wind!!

Hi Moon!!!Dim Ur light…Hello Wind!!!

Breeze Soft…Hi Flower!!!

Blossom Slowly.Hello Earth!!!

Spin Gently….’coz My sweet friend is going to sleep….Good Night…..

LyinG oN mY BeD

LyinG oN mY BeD,

LoOkiN at ThE CloCk,

I nOe tAt iTs timE 2 zzz.

I WonDeR HoW hAv U bEEn todaY…

HopE Tat EveryTHinG is FInE.. WiSh u sweeT dReaMz n Sleep TiGhT!

………………………………………………….

Good night my very special friend,

Good night my very special friend,

I pray you lay in rest,And may tomorrow bring you,

Much love and happiness.

………………………………………………….

Do not think of me…i m in ur eyes.

do not think of me…i m in ur eyes.

do not think of me…i m in ur eyes…in ur mind…

in ur heart…in ur soul…everywhere…ever if u want me..

just close ur eyes and listen i m saying..” i miss u”..Good Night..

I wud stay awake awl nite

i wud stay awake awl nite,

til da stars turn to shiny brite lite,

i will luv u til foreva more,

til deres no being in dis planet nomore.

………………………………………………….

We’ve been thru a path so dark

we’ve been thru a path so dark,

but we stil gotten dat special spark,

now we noe dat we can neva go rong,

my luv fer u wil neva b gone.

………………………………………………….

Things to do before sleeping

ThinGs 2 TaKe NoTe WheN u SleeP:

1st-MiSS Me,

2nd-ThInk oF ME,

3rd-HuG Me,

4th-LoVE mE.

TrY 2 SLEEp NoW & ClOSe Ur EyeS.

Get PrePaReD 2 DrEaM oF mE! Good Night

Night is longer than day

Night is longer than day for those who

DREAM & day is longer than night for those who make their DREAMS

come true. Wish you Good Night & Sweet Dreams!

………………………………………………….

Saying gudnite is not just

Saying gudnite is not just putting an end to a day.

Its a way of saying , I remember u before i go 2 sleep.

Hope u can fel the care that goes with it…. GOOD NIGHT..

………………………………………………….

Close your eyes

Close your eyes,

Concentrate your mind &

Pray to god about the things

That you want most.

GOD must fulfill your prayer…

Have a nice sleep…

Do not count what u have lost

do not count what u have lost.

just see what u have now,

because past never comes back but sometimes

future can give u back ur lost things! ‘good night’.

………………………………………………….

Love sweet as sugar

Love sweet as sugar,

bitter if you dont know it better.

bed the best place to think of memories which put u to sleep,telling u goodnite.

………………………………………………….

Soft speech cleanheart peaceful

Soft speech cleanheart peaceful eyes focusedmind and determined decision .

with gods love always make u winner in life. god bless you

In tis lovely nite, I pray 2 the blue moon

In tis lovely nite,

I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U thru the nite,

the wind 2 blow away ur stress N the

twinkle stars 2 guide U the way, sweet dreams G00d Nite

………………………………………………….

Aye shona u are you ready to party tonite

Aye shona u are you ready to party tonite,

with angels & gods love which gives heavenly lite.

sleep my baby, sleep tight as ur love wishes you a beautiful goodnite.

………………………………………………….

My gentle micks u are a star

My gentle micks u are a star that shines so brite .

lovin u is a pleasure. my diamond i wish u good night.

Saying gudnite is not just putting

an end to a day.Its a way of saying ,

I remember u before i go 2 sleep.

Hope u can fel the care that goes with it…. GOOD NIGHT..

………………………………………………….

TXT msg: hello

ur mobile: ssshhhh..my madam is sleeping, pls dont disturb

txt msg: may i vibrate u?

ur mobile: ok ok, go ahead

txt msg: i came here just 2 say gudnite to ur madam

ur mobile: oh, tks..who sent u

txt msg: ur madam’s lover boy

………………………………………………….

Hi hobb misss uLyinG oN mY BeD

hi hobb misss uLyinG oN mY BeD,

LoOkiN at ThE CloCk,

I nOe tAt iTs timE 2 zzz.

I WonDeR HoW hAv U bEEn todaY…

HopE Tat EveryTHinG is FInE.. WiSh u sweeT dReaMz n Sleep TiGhT!

Nobody teaches Sun to rise,

Fish to swim,birds to fly,

Plant to grow,Child to cry,

& Nobody teaches a heart to choose a friend like U….Good Night..

………………………………………………….

G-o to Bed O-ff the light

O-ut of tension

D-reams come

N-ice sleep

I-gnore worries

G-et up earlier

H-ave nice thought T-hank the GOD..

………………………………………………….

You live in ur dreams,

but dreams may die.

dont get shattered,

never ever cry.da world is big &has lots 2 give,

pick up a new dream,4 dats da way 2 live.Good NighT

This is my LAST message

This is my LAST message of d day 4 d person I care & luv

FIRST & d person that came into my mind is U….

so juz wanna wish you good nite…

………………………………………………….

Saw my msg?

Saw my msg?

n0???

n0w, can u?

still can’t??

c0z n0 wORds can x-press how special u are!

Good night!

………………………………………………….

Kitne Khusnaseeb hai hum

jo hamein sapne lene k liye ye pyari si raat mili

ye chand, ye tare mile or sapno ki saugat mili.

Is pyari si raat ko yun hi jaag k na gawan dena.

Kya pata sapne lene k liye ye raatein kitne janmo baad mili.

So don’t waste ur time. & go to bed & take sweet dreams

Raat khamosh hai chand khamosh hai,

Raat khamosh hai chand khamosh hai,

Par dil mein shor ho raha hai.

Kahi aisa to nahi ek pyara sa DOST bina Good night kahe so raha hai…

………………………………………………….

Night is longer than day

Night is longer than day for those who DREAM,

and day is longer than night for those

who make their DREAMS COME TRUE….

Wish you Good Night and Sweet Dreams!

………………………………………………….

Good Night

Good Night

Sleep Tight

Sweet Dreams

For what u r pressing button? that’s all

Lorie bhi sunau kya?

U r the reason why I have sleepless nihgts,

U r the reason why I have sleepless nihgts,

U r the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight.

U r the reason I cant sleep without saying Good Night…..

………………………………………………….

See stars are blinking,Moon is shinning

See stars are blinking,Moon is shinning & breeze is singing…

Bcoz I ask them to greet U a special Good Night…!!!

………………………………………………….

pujya mitravar,sadar parnam,

pujya mitravar,sadar parnam,in dino apke sandesh miltae hai jinhe padhne ke paschat hum atyant annad vibhor hooten hai,app ki isi mitrata ke hum runi hai.prabhu se yehi prathna karte hai ke apki chalit dhurbhas yantra seva prdan karti sanatha apko yuhi seva deti rhe jis se hum ek dusre se sandesh madhyam se jude rhe..app ke sandesh ki pratiksha mein app ke sahyogi evam ghanisht mitra ki aur se subh ratri ki shubbecha… GOOD NIGHIT

Close ur eyes & imagine

Close ur eyes & imagine:Chand ka bed,

Taron ki razai aur phoolon ka takiya!!!

Nice na??Now come back to earth & sleep on ur KHATIA…Good Night….

………………………………………………….

EK KABOOTAR ITNA UDA,ITNA UDA

EK KABOOTAR ITNA UDA,ITNA UDA,

ITNA UDA,BAHUT UPER GAYA,

ITNA UDA, ITNA UDA,

BAS AB NAHI DIKH RAHA ,

AB SOJAO KAL DOONDENGE.

………………………………………………….

I wish Moon always be full

I wish Moon always be full & bright and U always be cool & right.

Whenever U go to switch off the light,Remember that I m wishing U Good Night…!!!!

()““() WAIT!

(”( ‘o’ )”)

( . /

( . )

DON’T SLEEP YET!

()““()

( -O- )

( . )

(“) (“)

I have to pray & ask

Ask Allah 2 take care

Of “U” when “U” r Sleep.

………………………………………………….

Night doesnt become beautiful

Night doesnt become beautiful with star studded sky & full moon,

It becomes beautiful when u go to sleep

and let stars & moon admire ur innocence..Good night,,,

………………………………………………….

Happiness is like a butterfly,

Happiness is like a butterfly,

u run after it, it keeps flying away.

If u stand still it comes & sits on ur shoulders.

Wish u the most happiest moments!Gd Nite

Take some time to smile

Take some time to smile when you’re sad..

to rest when you’re tired.. to love if you’re feeling empty..

& to let go if you need to. time endures,

time heals. in this life, just take some time for yourself…. gudnyt..

………………………………………………….

Good night my very special friend,

Good night my very special friend,I pray you lay in rest,

And may tomorrow bring you,Much love and

happiness.do not think of me…i m in ur eyes.

………………………………………………….

Kannadachal neeyanu,nenjil

Kannadachal neeyanu,

nenjil mele neeyaanu,

evide nokkiyalum neeyaanu Pandaramee KOTHUKU !Kill it &

sleep**** GUDNITE

Under da bright and sunny day

under da bright and sunny day…

i’d take a minute to say HI to the person i think abt n i mis da most..

hope you’ll have a gud, rest of the day.. tc!

………………………………………………….

The night has come

the night has come & with the stars twinkling bright frm above..

i wish i may.. i wish i might… mga taong

masungit ay magbago na… especially the 1 reading dis! nite nite

………………………………………………….

On this night as i lie on my bed

On this night as i lie on my bed,

i just cant stop thinking about u my LOVE.

May u have a blessed & a beatiful

GUD NITE.

Welcome aboard2

Welcome aboard2 “Sweet Dreams” airline,

All passengers on bed, hug ur pillows

As the flight will be leaving soon 2dream land.

Enjoy ur time ;) GOOD’NITE!

………………………………………………….

A night hug warms the heart

A night hug warms the heart,

a night kiss brightens the day,

and a gd morning to start your day!

GOOD NIGHT…

Have a

“salt Dreamz…”

………………………………………………….

Bcoz daily sweet is not

Bcoz daily sweet is not

Good for U’r health,take care….

I’m sending a pillow of happy thoughts

I’m sending a pillow of happy thoughts to create wonderful dreams,

a blanket of care to comfort you all night

& a prayer to protect until morning. GOOD NIGHT!! SLEEP TIGHT!!

………………………………………………….

Tew u i surrender my evrytin,

tew u i surrender my evrytin,

tew me ur my mighty king,

baby if u gimme da ring,

’stayin foreva’ i will cling~!

………………………………………………….

See stars are blinking

See stars are blinking,Moon is shinning & breeze is singing…

Bcoz I ask them to greet U a special Good

Night…!!!

Remember that each time u fall

Remember that each time u fall..

I’ll nvr let u reach the ground..

Trust me..il always be around.gudnight

………………………………………………….

My sms may nt mean too much

My sms may nt mean too much 4 you ..

but to mie . it mean alot ,

cos its my way of showing you tat i care .

good nite =)

………………………………………………….

Tonight i’m going to sleep earlier

Tonight i’m going to sleep earlier

b’coz i want to see u in my dream very early.

gud night ..bye

Welcome aboard2

Welcome aboard2 “Sweet Dreams” airline,

All passengers on bed, hug ur pillows

As the flight will be leaving soon 2dream land.

Enjy ur time ;) GOOD’NITE!

………………………………………………….

No matter the sky is black or blue

No matter the sky is black or blue,

no matter there’s stars or moon,

as long as ur heart is true, sweet dreams

will always be wif u. Good Night!

………………………………………………….

Sleepy msg for a sleepy person

sleepy msg for a sleepy person from a sleepy friend

for a sleepy reason at a sleepy time on the sleepy day in

a sleepy mood to say please sleep”gud night”

Ab itni night ko apun tere

Ab itni night ko apun tere ko kisi film ki kahani sunane ke liye msg to karega nahin.

Common sense ki baat hai

ke tere ko GUD Night bolne ka hai! Chal ludak le..

………………………………………………….

In tis lovely nite

In tis lovely nite, I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U thru the nite,

the wind 2 blow away ur stress N the

twinkle stars 2 guide U the way, sweet dreams

G00d NIGHT!

………………………………………………….

I wish that God would hold u tight.

I wish that God would hold u tight.

I hope that angels will keep u in site.

Now just2make sure u feel all rite,

I’m gonna wish u a wonderful Night!

10 Msgs 4u 1 Hi 2 Hello

10 Msgs 4u

1 Hi

2 Hello

3 I miss U

4 HrU?

5 Hope Ur fine

6 Keep smiling

7 Take care

8 God Bles U

9 B happy

10 Chalo daso msg ka reply do GOOD NIGHT

………………………………………………….

Angel East

Angel West

The North

and the South

look after you all nite long

sweet dreams my heart

………………………………………………….

Di£ me hamesha Ek shor ho raha hai

Di£ me hamesha Ek shor ho raha hai..

Bina $m$ .. Di£ bor ho raha hai….

Kahi aisa to nahi…. Ke ek pyaara sa dost ‘GØØD NIGHT’ kiye bina hi so raha hai

Touch ur heart, close ur eyes

Touch ur heart, close ur eyes,

make a whish, say good nite,

sky so wide, stars so bright,

off the light, sleep tight

………………………………………………….

Sending u 1000 smiles

sending u 1000 smiles.

take one 4 now and remaining 999 under u,r pillow.

pick out 1 every time u think of me,

because i want 2 see u smiling alwaye

………………………………………………….

You are my sunshine

You are my sunshine. and i miss you at night. will you be my moon? goodnight

Lo vi Mitro

Goodnight

Nal e Good morning vi lelo kyoki aapa savere late uthna

Smile a while

Smile a while,

Smile a while,

& when U smile,

smile another smile

& soon there will b miles

& miles of smile

bcoz you smiled .

i wish your day is full of SMILE

I can buy gifts but not LOVE,

I can buy gifts but not LOVE, i cn pretend 2Smile, but not 2b HAPPY. I cn lie 2others, but nt 2u. I do have many brothers… but none as SWEET as you.By Kanak

Life should be like this

Watching on Monday,friendship on Tuesday,Love on Wednesday,Wedding on thursday,fighting on friday, Divorse on Saturday, Rest on Sunday, Next on Monday By Lovelysms Team

some sms abbreviation

Â

some sms abbreviation

          all the best         ATB

          be home let          BHL8

          boss is listning     BIL

          call u back later    CUBL8R

          fine                 fi9 or f9

          excelent             XLNT

          good luck             GUDLUK

          running late          RINGL8

          wait for me           W84m

          where are you         WRU

          your                  ur

          for ur information    FYI

          great                 GR8

          lying                 LYN


Doctor’s Prescription

Doctor’s prescription 4 u. A cute little smile 4 breakfast. More laughs 4 lunch. Lots of happiness for dinner. Doctor’s fee? An sms when u r free.

An apple keeps the doctor away

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if doctor is cute, forget the fruit.

You are Genius

u r genius, ur mind is a master piece.It is divided into left and right.In the left part nothing is right and in right part nothing is left.

May God increase ur Happiness.

May God increase ur happiness like prices of petrol, and decrease sorrows like clothes of Bipasha Basu.

Girls r special ones created by god

Girls r special ones created by god..

if u praise her,she thinks u r tell’g lies

if u dont, u r gud 4 noth’g if she

talks,she wants u 2 listen.if u listen,

she wants u 2 talk. if u tuch her, u r not a

gentleman. if u dont, u not a man.

If u agree 2 all her likes, u r a wimp.

if u dont, u r not understand’g so

simple yet so complex, so wierd yet

so beautiful. Thats a girl…!

If your cursor finds a menu

If your cursor finds a menu item followed by a dash,

And the double-clicking icon puts your window in the trash,

And your data is corrupted cause the index doesn’t hash,

Then your situation’s hopeless and your system’s gonna crash!

i m 6 letter word.235is soap name

i m 6 letter word.235is soap name.456 is opposite to start.132is police report.35is opposite to out .246is a color.who m i?give ans if u r genies.

never mind people when they say you’re mad, cause they always mean to say that you

M=make

A=a

D=difference. Lidy

DO YOU KNOW

DO

YOU

KNOW

WHAT IS

MEANT

BY

———-MOBILE——-

M=meet

O=on

B=busy

I=in

L=life

E=every where

so now lets START ADNAN

Accepts you as you are

Accepts you as you are,

Believes in you,

Calls you just to say “Hi!”

Doesn’t give up on you,

Envisions the whole of you!

Forgives your mistakes,

Gives unconditionally,

Helps you when you need a hand!

Ignores your little flaws,

Just wants to be with you,

Keeps you close to their heart,

Loves you for who you are!

Makes a difference in your life!

Never judges unfairly,

Offers support,

Picks you up when you’re down!

Quiets your fears,

Raises your spirits,

Says nice things about you, and

Tells you the truth when you need to hear it!

Understands you,

Values the good things in you,

Walks beside you through sun or rain!

Xplains things you don’t understand,

Yells when you won’t listen, and

ZAPS you back to reality when you need it! roma khan

Life is like a piano.Ahite keys are happy

Life is like a piano.Ahite keys are happy

moments & Black keys are sad moments.

But remember both keys r played together

2 give sweet music.Thats life live it…

let mee gooo draw your face !

dont move !copyright

,,,,,

@ @

. ! .

. ^^ .

. haiy hayi tuseeee kedeh sony hoooo riziii

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Wallpapers And News Blog Copyright © 2010 Designed by Imran Yousaf, Sulman Yousaf