And I need courage too... sigh




I need courage today. Terribly. If you could parcel it up in brown paper and send it my way, that would be wonderful.I miss mum, as always. But, I think I am noticing that perhaps it isn't mum I am missing. It is the mum that was, not the mum that is.
There is nothing that can be done, nothing.
Unless we build that time-machine.
Unless we spend our December snowed in with steel and sparks and soldering irons and bro breathing on the windows. (Because he came back, he always comes back.)
Unless we build that time-machine, there is no mum. There is no saving Anne Frank.

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Wallpapers And News Blog Copyright © 2010 Designed by Imran Yousaf, Sulman Yousaf