My Little Valentine. :*:*:*




So thankful today that I have been given the opportunity for growth and change. I look back at who I was 10 years ago and see that I am seeing so many things in a whole new light....I am not the same person...much of me is the same, but hopefully I am learning to be more loving, forgiving, gentle, and accepting---life teaches us these things I suppose and I have little eyes and ears around me that hang on my every word and deed. Sigh...RAJA has taught me so many things and will continue to do so, thankfully.


I've been enjoying my little raja so much lately. Trying to take more time to truly look at him and listen instead of perhaps looking past him and being too preoccupied with what I need to do that I miss out on him and the way he is growing and changing. My goodness, my heart melts a hundred times a day. It seems it doesn't take much to turn me into a puddle of tears lately....I'm just so thankful for so many things....lots of little things that create so much happiness.
My little raja is still buzzing around the house enjoying his new toys....still in jammies....it's not going to be a pretty sight getting him dressed today....but we are soaking in the lazy day that follow a busy night party...I love these moments with him... they take me back to my own childhood.

I hope you're all safe and tight....I wish for the next few days to be filled with love, laughter, and the spirit of this glorious season. We have so much to celebrate and be thankful for.

Well....time to fix something warm and cozy...we have snow here and it's beautiful.


Happy Valentine's day to Raja

:*:*:*:*:*

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Wallpapers And News Blog Copyright © 2010 Designed by Imran Yousaf, Sulman Yousaf