Jon and Kate Gosselin: Post Fight Reunion


Jon and Kate GosselinFresh off of their well-publicized fight, Jon and Kate Gosselin reunited at their home in Reading, Pennsylvania on Friday afternoon (August 14).
Looking as if they were still bickering amongst one another, the couple hugged their children as Kate arrived home – with Jon then heading off in his car for the weekend.
Of their trouble the previous evening, Jon told press, “She tried to come home yesterday, and I wouldn’t let her in the gate, and I guess she called the police. The police came and said it was a civil matter.”


“An officer pulled me aside and I said, ‘This has never happened before and I’m just trying to spend time with my kids and she’s [Kate] gonna have to leave,’” he adds.
“It was a miscommunication. Kate said she was coming home, and I said, ‘Well, it’s my time to spend with the kids,’” Jon continued. “I don’t come home when she’s with the kids, and vice versa—and that’s how it’s supposed to be.”

[Source]

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Wallpapers And News Blog Copyright © 2010 Designed by Imran Yousaf, Sulman Yousaf