Michelle Trachtenberg: Fatigued Flyer



Making the cross country flight from New York to California, Michelle Trachtenberg was spotted at Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday afternoon (August 9).
Although the “Gossip Girl” star looked cute, she also looked a bit worn out as she waited patiently for her luggage and tried to ignore the swarming paparazzi.
In other news, the 23-year-old admits to press that she hasn’t aged a day because, “I’ve been drinking from the fountain of youth, so my face remains the same.”
The star continued, “Actually, one of our very first days of shooting, (Mercy executive producer) Gail Berman, who I have known for almost 10 years now from Buffy, said if we put a split-screen of my face from (my) first episode of Buffy to the pilot (of Mercy), it’s kind of the same. I might have just gotten paler.”
The NBC show, “Mercy” will premiere September 23rd at 8/7c.

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Wallpapers And News Blog Copyright © 2010 Designed by Imran Yousaf, Sulman Yousaf