Kim Kardashian and Robin Antin: Mani/Pedi Pals


Kim Kardashian and Robin Antin: Mani/Pedi Pals:

celebrities ,kim kardashian ,celebrity sightings ,star style

Fitting in a midday pampering session, Kim Kardashian was spotted dropping by Beverly Hills Nail Design in Beverly Hills, California on Tuesday (January 12).

The E! reality beauty strolled into the local beauty spot for her weekly mani/pedi, with Pussycat Dolls choreographer Robin Antin walking in a short while later.

The two lovely ladies chatted for a short while as they checked out one another’s fit figures before Kim paid her bill and headed out the exit.

Later in the day, Miss Kardashian had the pleasure of babysitting her young nephew, Mason Disick, of which she tweeted, “I’m w Mason he’s never looked cuter but Kourtney won’t let me tweet a pic of him! I have so many cute ones! ANNOYING but I get it!”

She later added, “I’m babysitting Mason all by myself while Kourt is working for an hour. Just got him to fall asleep.”

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Wallpapers And News Blog Copyright © 2010 Designed by Imran Yousaf, Sulman Yousaf