Bethenny Frankel: Jason Hoppy Wasn't My First Wedding




Having tied the knot with Jason Hoppy earlier this year, Bethenny Frankel has just revealed that her late March wedding in New York City wasn't the first time that she's exchanged vows.

Back in1996, the "Real Housewives" star tells that she caved in and wed her ex best friend, Peter Sussman, saying, "We were best friends for five years, and he always wanted to be more."

The pair ended up tying the knot in front of 150 family and friends at the Four Seasons in Los Angeles, but Bethenny didn't feel the situation was what she was looking for in life.

She explains, "I felt like, 'This is really it? This is the person I'm going to spend the rest of my life with? I loved him because of how much he loved me. I got married too young. I didn't wait for the great love of my life."

Believing she has just that in Jason Hoppy, the 39-year-old gushes, "Until you find it, you're not really sure it's even possible. You don't know how the story can end."

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Wallpapers And News Blog Copyright © 2010 Designed by Imran Yousaf, Sulman Yousaf